This article describes how to best navigate around the enCASE platform.
After you log into the platform, you see your dashboard. To navigate to various functional areas, use the menu options at the top of the page.
The top menu bar displays appropriate choices for your account. Some of the menus you may see include:
- Allows a teacher to easily access their classes, view rosters, and print rosters.
- Allows a District Test Coordinator (DTC) to manage schools, classrooms/teachers, and students.
- Allows DTC and administrative users to manage user accounts.
- Allows you to view, edit, or create your own district/school/classroom item bank items and passages.
- "Assessment Reports" takes you to session reports, which are immediately available after tests are submitted.
- "Assessment Analytics" brings you to additional interactive reports, as well as scaled benchmark reports. Interactive reports are available the morning after tests are submitted. Scaled benchmark reports are available within a few days of submission.
The center of the dashboard may display windows such as "Announcements" and "Assessment Summary," depending on your user access and the state of your testing.
The "Assessment Summary" window shows all the existing assessments, with icons to the right for printing, previewing, or editing.
To see only "Classroom Assessments" or "Benchmark Assessments," remove the check mark next to either of these from the "Show" section at the top. The list includes whichever type of assessment remains checked.
To access training videos and help articles, click the question mark, located in the upper-right of the top menu.
To log out at any time, click the down-arrow to the right of your username and choose Logout.