The Overview Report shows all the students involved in an assessment session, their scores, and their responses.
Watch the video: Assessment Reports Overview
Running the Overview Report
- From the Reports menu at the top of the dashboard, choose Assessment Reports.
- Search for and select the assessment you want to report on. For details, refer to Assessment Reports Overview.
- Once you select an assessment, a list of your assessment sessions displays.
- Click on either of the View Sessions icons: Click the single man icon to see results for just one section, or click on the right-arrow to see all the sections at once.
The Report Sessions page opens.
- Click Run Overview Report.
The report shows you correct vs. incorrect answer choices for the assessment by group.
- Blank answers - Students listed blank have not yet completed their testing.
- Missing Students - Students not listed have not started the test.
Note: When running this report for a whole school as an administrator it comes up blank and may take a minute or so to populate.