Session reports are student-level session reports that show each assessment item and the overall class results for each.
Watch the video: Assessment Reports Overview
Running a Session Report
To run the Session Summary report:
- From the Reports menu at the top of the dashboard, choose Assessment Reports.
- Search for and select the assessment you want to report on. For details, refer to Assessment Reports Overview.
- Once you select an assessment, a list of your assessment sessions displays.
- Click on either of the View Sessions icons: Click the single man icon to see results for just one section, or click on the right-arrow to see all the sections at once. The Report Sessions page opens.
- From the Session Reports drop-down menu, choose any of the session reports.
Choose Session Summary for a report shows summary information about the session and all the sections.
Note: During benchmark testing reports revealing item details are not available until the window closes.
Detail By Item
Choose Detail by Item to see an item analysis report for each item on the test. The correct answer is always displayed. Incorrect student responses are shown in red highlight.
Detail by Item - Student Review
Choose Detail by Item - Student Review to see the same item analysis report of student responses without the correct answers shown.