The By Standard Report summarizes student performance by learning standard, further broken down by item. The report lists every standard to which the items in the assessment are aligned, but you may choose to view specific standard sets using the Standard Set drop-down menu. For each standard listed, you can see the number of total points for items aligned to the standard, the student percent correct, and the student percent incorrect.
To access this report, choose Assessment Analytics from the Reports menu. (Refer to Accessing Assessment Analytic Reports for details.)
When viewing this report, you can do the following (refer to the image below):
- (1) Export the the data to a CSV file.
- (2) Customize the data according to standard set.
- (3) Click on a Question Number (Qn) to view the Item Detail Report.
- (4) Hide the rows about items to see only the standards.
- (5) Switch to another report by selecting one from the drop-down menu and clicking Run Report.