The Response Distribution Report provides extended information about each item, including its aligned standards, the item itself, and response results for the item. Compare student responses by Teacher, Grade and School to district wide response distribution.
To access this report, choose Assessment Analytics from the Reports menu. (Refer to Accessing Assessment Analytic Reports for details.)
When viewing this report, you can do the following (refer to the image below):
- (1) Choose to view the data by Teacher, Grade or School and click Go.
- (2) Choose to filter the data by school and click Go (or click the school name in the report).
- (3) Choose another item and click Go.
- (4) Highlight the correct answer on the report.
- (5) Switch to another report by selecting one from the drop-down menu and clicking Run Report.
The lower portion of the report shows the response data, organized according to your selection of either School, Teacher, or Grade (see (2) above). For example, according to School:
Or by Teacher: