The Standards Aggregate - By Student report summarizes standard performance across multiple assessments for individual students. The report for each standard lists every student and shows the number of times (and percentage of time) the student got the standard correct.
To access this report:
- Choose Assessment Analytics from the Reports menu.
- Click the Multiple Assessments tab.
- Select By Student from the "Report" drop-down menu.
- Select one or more assessments and click Run Report.
(Refer to Accessing Assessment Analytic Reports for details.)
When viewing this report, you can do the following (refer to the image below):
- (1) Export the the data to a CSV file.
- (2) Customize the data according to School Year, District, School or Grade Level.
- (3) Customize the data according to standard set.
- (4) Choose another standard.
- (5) Switch to another report by selecting one from the drop-down menu and clicking Run Report. Choose Standards Aggregate to see summarized data for all the standards.