The Test Comparison Report summarizes performance by standard domain or strand for multiple assessments. The report also optionally calculates the difference in score between two tests or the average across more than two tests.
To access this report:
- Choose Assessment Analytics from the Reports menu.
- Click on the Multiple Assessments tab.
- Choose Test Comparison Report from the "Report" drop-down menu.
- Select two or more assessments and click Run Report.
(Refer to Accessing Assessment Analytic Reports for details.)
Tip: Choose assessments that cover the same subject and that are aligned to the same standard set with the same strands.
A preliminary page appears.
(1) All the strands of the first assessment (Test 1) are listed in the first column.
Make selections for the following:
(2) Choose which strands from the other assessments (Test 2) to compare with Test 1 or choose "Do Not Include." (Note: It is best to compare like-strands.)
(3) Choose a "Score Type" (Percentage or Raw Score).
(4) If you are comparing two assessments and "Calc Diff" is checked, the difference between the two scores will appear on the report.
(5) If you are comparing two or more assessments, you can choose to calculate the average by checking "Calc Avg."
Click Generate to see the report.
When viewing this report, you can do the following (refer to the image above):
- (1) Export the the data to a CSV file.
- (2) Customize the data according to School, Grade, or Student by selecting from the drop-down menu and clicking Go.
- (3) Switch to another report by selecting one from the drop-down menu and clicking Run Report.